Tuesday 12 January 2016

1993: THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY COMICS ADAPTATION (DC COMICS)

From 1993: the three-issue DC Comics adaptation of Douglas Adams' THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY.

One trend I'm seeing more and more in the comics trade is dealers putting back issues together into sets. Taking something of the trawl out of finding back issues and, when sensibly done, encouraging impulse purchases of multiple issues when you might be more inclined to pass on a random solitary back issue. 

It's also good for STARLOGGED as it means I can, when I'm tempted by a bargain, present complete runs herein. 

This is true of this three issue run from DC. I stumbled across them in a dealer's back issue boxes and thought I would share them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...